We offer weekly and bi-weekly music lessons.
30 minute lesson with your instructor at the same time every week or every other week.
60 minute lesson with your instructor at the same time every week or every other week.
• Lesson fees are to be paid in full on the first lesson of the month.
• Fees should be paid directly to your instructor via cash or check. Electronic payments are left up to the instructor and may include a convenience fee.
• Please contact your instructor as soon as you are aware a cancellation needs to be made.
• Cancellations made immediately before, during, or after your scheduled lesson time will not be refunded.
• If you need to cancel, your instructor will offer available times to a make up lesson.
• Lessons must be made up in the same month as the cancellation.
• Missed lessons that are not made up in the same month will not be carried over into the following month.
• If your instructor needs to cancel, he/she will offer options to reschedule during that month. If that it not possible, that would be the only exception where the missed lesson will carry over into the next month.
Violin, Improv Violin, Cello, Viola, Guitar, Beginner Banjo, Bass, Mandolin
Voice and Ukulele
Beginner and Intermediate Guitar, Voice
Violin, Voice, Ukulele
Guitar, Bass Guitar, Ukulele
Drums, Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo